Friday, January 04, 2008

Interesting for a dispassionate viewer...
Said one of my relative who doesn't stay in the country , about india. But staying in india ,it is impossible to be dispassionate, it is said..This country turns you philosophical, philosophy which borders on irony. sample this,I have become passionately dispassionate while viewing india. Though i wouldn't say i have already reached that stage, earnest attempts are indeed on.I am reminded of Madhavan's angst in Anbe Sivam , where he lamnts at the lack of a structure to the events unfolding around him. To which, Kamal replies,"That's how god's creation works". Looking at India, i sincerely believe India must be the jewel in the crown of god's creations.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vijay
I was wondering why such a long silence from you for 3 months. I am keen to meet you in my next trip. The last 2 postings -oct and Jan - gives me a - very matured philosophical outlook of Vijay.

May GOD Bless you with your doable wishes!
anandhy

7:53 PM  
Blogger Madras to Ambai said...

As to philosophies -read my recent post..

As to meeting you - Me eager to see that day..

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home