Friday, June 29, 2007

Contented....
One word which can truly sum up my state of mind over the past 8 months.Couldn't ask for anything more in Life.Work based out of Chennai, frequent trips to Tirunelveli,totally indulged by my Dad.,attempts by my mom to bring me into shape in vain.Somehow I have been able to retain my lazy demeanor and get away with it.When I was in College i used to wonder whether i would ever be able to Work.Those were the days when i used to be in slumber for at least 12 hours a day.Classes were the last place i used to frequent. Surprisingly , work life hasn't been that bad either.Have been decent at work, yet i remain as lazy as ever, clearly evident in my attitude towards things like appraisal et al. Probably this lazy attitude is due to an attempt at imbibing the basic tenet of Bhagwad Gita at work.Let's see how long I am able to extend this Golden Period in my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dei Sombery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop sleeping and do something useful....
VC

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home