Wednesday, June 07, 2006

a tribute to Chandra Vilas..

a technically defunct restaurant in Tirunelveli junction,which can evoke an affirmative response from even those, who do not beleive in the culinary pleasures of life.Every time i stay in tirunelveli,my family makes it to this supposedly hell-hole of a place.At 15 bucks per meal , it's problably the best food i have ever had outside my home. lunch here,u would feel u haven't lunched at all.my opinion has been seconded by quite a few people. a comment by an anonymous relative of my dad on the food here, " vayathukku unnume seyyathu".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am from Ambasamudram (born and brought up)
and nice to see your blog :)

(googled and landed here )

5:39 AM  
Blogger Madras to Ambai said...

if i am right u r from gopalasamudram..been there once..i guess its not far away from pazhavoor.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home