Wednesday, September 21, 2005

another one from nanguneri
this could be a sequel to the earlier post..this happened recently in nanguneri(again in tirunelveli district) was off to nagercoil when i happened to see a koil kulam,a huge one infact..couldn't really see its vastness but a glimpse was enough to imagine!!went to nagercoil n came back the same evening to have a glimpse at it..man it wasn't a koil kulam it was a kadal..took bath there in the kulam with my jeans still on..went to the temple which hosted the kulam..man it was another marvel..me never really interested in gods( i didn't even pay a visit to the diety here)..architecture..tranquility..enthralls me..then i walked along a road leading to a agraharam..it was about 7 in the evening..the sky was jus waiting for the darkness to envelope it..i saw this female who was sitting in the thinnai of her house..the feeling of deja vu dawned on me..the darkness had come in the way between us..there was a fair distance between me and her. i asked her the way to the bus stand..she showed me the direction..i didn't want to obey my legs..i wanted to have one good look at her.. my legs seemed to have understood the norms of propriety n took me away from her..hmm..sirikkatheenga...it happens man(anbe sivam!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home